- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- Date: 20 Aug 2021
- Time: All Day
- Online and e-Learning Conference
- Aug 25 2021
- All Day
- 20 Aug 2021
- All Day
Agile TQ (Team Intelligence) Facilitator Workshop
What is the Agile TQ (Team Intelligence) Programme about? Get your certification!
The Agile movement has proven without a doubt that companies who thrive in uncertain and volatile markets are companies who deploy high-performing small teams in all areas of their business.
The increase in efficiency that comes with the shift from high-performing individuals to high-performing teams is almost to good to be true.
Great organisations are created by great teams. Research has shown that high-performing teams outperform their peers by up to a factor of 2000 (compared to high-performing individuals who only outperform their peers by a factor of 10). We help teams achieve exceptional results through deep insight, intentional communication, iterative development intervention and by implementing agile team rhythms and habits.
The Agile TQ programme is a holistic, research-based team development journey that guarantees sustainable team collaboration. It is based on the Agile TQ Team Development model™, which identifies 8 characteristics of agile, high-performing teams, namely:
- Results driven
- Open Communication
- Psychological Safety
- Adapting to change
- Diversity and Creativity
- Continuous Learning
- Collaborative Learning
Each pillar represents a requirement for healthy teams that can be measured and improved.
The Agile TQ Programme has been designed with sustainable behavior change in mind. It incorporates the latest research on neuroscience, behavioral change and team dynamics to ensure a best-in-class team development experience. Furthermore, it includes the Cloverleaf Team Assessment platform to visualize the assessment data of small and medium teams.
The Agile TQ program makes use of pre- and post-program assessments to show the improvement in the team score after completing the program. This represents a clear return on investment for companies wanting to invest in the efficiency of their teams. Once the team assessment has been completed the teams are taken through a series of workshops and blended learning initiatives. The initial focus of the program is self-discovery of each team member using the results of the Cloverleaf assessments. The focus then shifts to the team where delegates tackle each area of the Agile TQ model. The last section of the Program focuses on the development of an Agile Team Toolkit that can be used by teams for future projects/work.
20, 23 and 24 August 2021
OVERVIEW OF EACH STEP IN THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
- Cloverleaf assessment
Completion of all assessments in the Cloverleaf suite Access to Cloverleaf personal dashboard for 12 months
- Online module for pre-reading (micromodules)
Compulsory pre-work explaining the relevant theories for each Cloverleaf assessment. These online learning modules will also be available to you to use for your clients
- Cloverleaf feedback training
- How to navigate the Cloverleaf dashboard
- How to interpret and analyse each assessment (16 Types, DISC, Enneagram, Team Roles, Strengthfinder, Strengthscope, VIA Character Strengths, Energy Rhythms,
motivating Values and Culture Pulse)
- How to give individual feedback using all the Cloverleaf assessments.
- How to give group feedback using all the Cloverleaf assessments.
- How to analyse and interpret team profiles
- Team insights training
- How to facilitate deep team sharing experiences using narrative coaching techniques and storytelling
- How to build trust, empathy and authenticity within the team
This process has been developed over the last 10 years incorporating aspects of Gestalt theory, Imago relationship theory, Cognitive Behaviour Theory and Neuroscience theory. So, you will have a good understanding of each of these theories and how they can be used within the team context.
- Team Development
- How to use and analyse the Agile TQ Team Diagnostic to help the team identify their key strengths and blind spots
- How to facilitate deeper team conversations regarding the aspects that keep tripping the team up (provided through the Team Diagnostic results) and what is required for the team to move forward
- How to facilitate a team goal setting and team branding activity that allows the team to identify their key stakeholders and how they would like to engage with these stake- holders
- The Team Development process has been developed over the last 10 years incorporating aspects of Transactional Analysis theory, Growth Mindset theory, and Design-Thinking theory. So, you will have a good understanding of each of these theories and how they can be used within the team development context
- Agile team implementation training
- This session is very practical and incorporates the latest research from the Agile and Scrum You will learn about the rhythms and processes that have shown to increase team efficiency and collaboration and how to teach teams to deploy these in their own environment (eg stand-ups, OKR’s, collaboration boards, Retrospectives etc).
- How to cultivate agile mindsets within the team
How to apply key Design-Thinking principles and processes to assist the team to become more agile.
Head of People Development, Yellowseed Consulting and Extra Ordinary Associate Professor: Workwell, North West University
Lome has broad consulting experience in the management of small, medium and large-scale people and business optimisation projects. Areas of application include strategy, talent, culture, leadership development, individual and team growth, coaching, HR optimisation, HR technology implementation, assessment and expert facilitation. Lome’s diverse history of clients Include: Exxaro, Denel, Sasol, Sappi, BHP Billiton, Denel, BKS, City Power, BHP Billiton, ARM, GEM Diamonds, Liberty, South 32, Illovo Sugar, Massmart, Imperial Holdings, Pick n Pay, Safran, UJ, Jaguar Land Rover, Aveng Mining, Innovation Hub, Virgin Active, Bankserv Africa.
Lome is currently consulting for YSA in Assessment, leadership development, talent management, coaching, learning & development, HR technology implementation, group facilitation
She has experience running her own consulting businesses and was the General Manager for Open Learning Group where she ran an assessment centre and was responsible for HR functions, Leadership Development, Org. Development, Culture and transformation, and Talent Management.
Registration Fees (excl. VAT)
Agile TQ (Team Intelligence) Facilitator Workshop (20, 23 +24 August 2021) | Online Workshop: R5 000 ex Vat (only)
Minimum of 5 people per course and maximum of 25 people • Registration fee excludes VAT.