- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 19 Sep 2023
- 8:15 am - 1:30 pm
AI in HR Online Half-Day Seminar
Artificial Intelligence, once a staple of imaginative science fiction, has entered our day-to-day realities and dramatically transformed the way our organisations function, particularly within the realm of Human Resources. In this rapidly evolving landscape, understanding AI’s capabilities and challenges is not a luxury, but a necessity.
According to a 2020 Gartner report, by 2025, 50% of global mid-market and large enterprises will have invested in AI-based HR technology. The push for AI has ushered in a new era of HR practices. It’s imperative for HR professionals to stay ahead of the curve by understanding the nuances of AI deployment in HR, including best practices, the rewarding advantages, and potential pitfalls.
Join us on 19 September, and immerse yourself in the world of AI in the HR sector at our online half-day seminar. Learn from the pioneers and trailblazers who have successfully integrated AI into their HR ecosystems. From optimising talent acquisition to enhancing learning and development (L&D), the spectrum of AI’s potential is expansive.
This AI-in-HR event will provide you with the knowledge to implement and monitor AI tools, to help mitigate bias and elevate your talent value chain.
- Navigate the AI landscape: Understand the AI technology options available for HR and identify what fits your organisation best.
- Exclusive Insights: Learn directly from industry leaders and pioneering companies on their AI adoption journeys.
- Maximising AI for Talent Management: Discover how AI can optimise the talent value chain in your organisation.
- Weighing the Scales: Gain a balanced perspective on the pros and cons of implementing AI in your workplace.
- The Future of L&D: Understand the profound impacts of AI on Learning & Development.
Join us as we demystify AI’s role in HR and build a future-ready HR practice together.
Registration fees exclude VAT. Includes speaker slides of the conference
19 September 2023 • Online Half-day Seminar R2 500.00
KR 2023 Spring HR Series:
- AI in HR on 19 September
- Effective Leadership on 20 September
- Managing the troublesome and counterproductive employee on 21 September
- Coaching for the New World of Work on 17 October
- Strategic Succession Planning on 19 October
Attend the Spring HR Series seminars and enjoy an exclusive package deal that will optimise your learning experience.
|No seats booked||Registration Fee (ex VAT)||Discount||You Save|
|1||R 2 500 pp||–||–|
|5 to 10||R 2 125 pp||15%||R 375 pp|
|10 to 20||R 2 063 pp||17.5%||R 438 pp|
|20 or more||R 2 000 pp||20%||R 500 pp|
Seminar Topics - 19 September 2023
- 08:15 - 08:30
- Opening and welcoming remarks
- Christelle Hargroves, Visionary | Founder | Std Bank Top Women
- 08:30 - 09:10
- Keynote address: Overview of AI usage in the HR fraternity
- Dean Furman, AI Thought Leader, Dawn of Disruption
- 09:10 - 09:50
- Enhancing fairness and minimising bias in AI assessments
- Fred Guest, Managing Director, TTS Group
- 09:50 - 10:10
- Tea break and screen break
- 10:10 - 10:50
- Business improvement and ROI through AI initiatives – Case study
- Mo (Mohamed) Kola, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Business Solutions, The Foschini Group (TFG)
- 10:50 - 11:30
- Human-Machine Synergy: Man and Machine Interaction
- Ritesh Kanjee, Advisory Board member, South African AI Association
- 11:30 - 12:10
- AI and world of work – How organisations and HR departments are preparing to introduce AI
- Kevin Martin, Head of Research, the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4CP) in Boston
- 12:10 - 13:00
- General discussion and Q&A