- 02 Feb 2024
- 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Learning And Development (L&D) Half-Day Online Workshop 2024
In this workshop, we will explore the exciting field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its practical applications in L&D. Whether you are an HR professional, a learning enthusiast, or simply curious about the power of AI, this workshop is for you.
One of the key highlights of this workshop is the practical use of AI in L&D through Chat GPT. Chat GPT is an advanced AI model designed to engage in natural language conversations. We will discuss what Chat GPT is and how it can be utilised in L&D initiatives. Moreover, we will guide you on how to effectively use Chat GPT to create engaging and interactive learning content.
By attending this workshop, you will gain valuable insights into the world of AI in L&D and unlock the potential it holds for your organisation. You will leave with practical knowledge and hands-on experience in utilising AI technologies like Chat GPT and Knowledge Platforms to enhance learning and development initiatives. Join us in this immersive learning experience and be at the forefront of the AI revolution in L&D.
The following will be covered:
- Introduction to AI
- What is AI?
- Overview of the different types of AI
- Examples of how AI is used in HR
- Practical use of AI in L&D – Chat GPT
- What is Chat-GPT?
- Discussion on how to use Chat-CPT
- Practical exercise: Using Chat-GPT to create learning content
- Practical use of AI in L&D – Knowledge Platforms
- What are Knowledge Platforms and how to they differ from Learning Management Systems (LMS’s)?
- Discussion on how to use Knowledge Platforms
- Practical exercise: Using a Knowledge Platform to create Learner Pathways (Beeline)
- Using AI to personalise the learning experience
- Applying AI to build a personal (and companywide) skills inventory
- Discussion of prompts and recommendations
About the Facilitator: Elmen Lamprecht
Elmen Lamprecht, an HR Tech, Analytics, and Virtual HR Expert, with over 18 years of experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition. Co-Founder of innovative HR Tech companies, one of which was acquired by 21st Century, Africa’s top Remuneration and Human Capital consultancy. Specialises in integrating AI into HR processes, advanced analytics, and HR data management.
Registration fees exclude VAT. includes speaker slides of the conference
2 February 2024 • Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Learning And Development (L&D) Half-Day Workshop R2 500.00