- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- Date: 28 Oct 2021
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 28 Oct 2021
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Authentic Leadership Effectiveness (ALE) Masterclass Workshop – for Leadership Teams and General Organisational Teams
What do we need to do together as a team to meet the needs of the greater system, now and in the future, that we could not do apart? – Peter Hawkins, 2017
What a good question for any team! Lencioni (2002) states that it is not finance, not strategy, not technology, but teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and yet so rare. This therefore is the difference between a smart and a healthy organisation.
Team effectiveness is dependent on levels of foundational trust in the team, which in turn is dependent on the clarity of the team’s purpose, in line with expectations of their stakeholders. This allows teams to develop teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and yet so rare.
The link between authentic individual and team effectiveness is that authentic leaders firstly develop trust within themselves, and then between themselves and others. Authentic leadership (AL) therefore is what is required to build the solid foundation of inter-relational trust, required in any effective leadership team and organisation. AL can be defined as being true to self, and true to one’s leadership purpose, with a strong moral underpinning, for the greater good of all that we serve.
In systemic AL team effectiveness, five systemic pillars need to be in place in order for your team to be sustainably agile and effective, not only now but also in the future; not only in calm waters but also in stormy weather.
In this Masterclass you will get an understanding of how sustainable AL Effectiveness can be developed in teams and organisations. This two-hour virtual or face-to-face Masterclass is a very effective way to gauge the need and appetite for team leadership development in any organisation.
In this two-hour Masterclass you will get an understanding of why the need for Authentic Leadership, what it is, and how sustainable Authentic Leadership Effectiveness can be developed in senior or executive leaders. This virtual or face-to-face Masterclass is a very effective way to gauge the need and appetite for the enhancement of senior or executive leadership effectiveness in any organisation.
Whether facilitated virtually or face-to-face, these AL Masterclasses are very interactive. We explore together what AL means, and how it effects leadership effectiveness, both in individuals and teams. In our ALE Masterclass for individual leadership, we’ve learnt that the process of enhancing authentic leadership in individuals involved the enhancement of self-leadership, followed by people- and organisational leadership. We’ve learnt about how our internal compasses and effectiveness charters can be built, against which we can self-regulate ourselves in order to start ‘True North’.
Systemic AL Effectiveness for Teams: With the groundwork of individual AL effectiveness in place, in this Masterclass we explore the effect of AL on trust in self, trust between self and others, and on team leadership effectiveness. We consider the five pillars of systemic AL team development, and how all of these need to be in place in order for your team to be sustainably agile and effective, not only now but also in the future; not only in calm waters but also in stormy weather.
Some feedback from AL Masterclasses: Fantastic session; Very valuable; Thank you; Really enjoyed these sessions; Thank you Tineke – very insightful; great session loved it. need more😊; Thank you very much Tineke Wulffers for sharing such wonderful knowledge with us😊 !!!
Who should attend!
- Leadership teams not performing effectively as one;
- General teams not performing optimally;.
- Organisations not performing effectively in service of their stakeholders.
Further individual AL Masterclasses are available for:
- Senior and executive leaders who wish to explore how to lead effectively at their highest potential, especially in times of uncertainty;
- Women in leadership positions, feeling challenged to lead “in a man’s world”;
- Leaders who wish to influence 360o; Leaders who wish to lead beyond position and by presence;
- Leaders that know that there is more to them than they currently reflect in their environment
- Younger leaders and high potentials who wish to grow into their next level of leadership;
- Leaders wanting to create an environment that embraces belonging, inclusion and diversity;
How you will benefit
- Understand the value of positive leadership effectiveness;
- Understand what Authentic Leadership is, and what it is not;
- Learn how Authentic Leadership enhances trust in self; and trust between self and others;
- Learn how Authentic Leadership enhances leadership effectiveness in individuals and teams;
- Learn how to develop your organisational teams’ systemic True North, to remain relevant and future-fit in a post-Covid19 World;
- Understand why systemic team development is needed to grow your team to its highest potential, in service of its wider systemic context!
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Dr Tineke Wulffers
Dr Tineke Wulffers divides her time between her practitioner and academic work. She is the director of the Moya Institute of Authentic Leadership Effectiveness. Tineke facilitates individual and team systemic authentic leadership effectiveness and executive coaching journeys mainly at senior and executive organisational levels. She also trains leaders how to use coaching in their interactions with others.
As an academic, she is affiliated with the University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) and Wits Business School (WBS) where she lectures on the topic of the development of ALE, and she supervises and examines the work of post-graduate students. She obtained her PhD in Personal and Professional Leadership at the University of Johannesburg (SA), and completed her Masters (cum laude) in Professional Coaching through Middlesex University (UK).
She is the author of the book entitled Authentic Leadership Effectiveness for Individuals and Teams – A Coaching Approach (2017).
Registration Fees (excl. VAT)
Authentic Leadership Effectiveness (ALE) Masterclass – for LeadershipTeams and General Organisational Teams | Online Workshop: R995 .00
Minimum of 5 people per course and maximum of 25 people • Registration fee excludes VAT.