- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 17 Oct 2023
- 8:15 am - 1:00 pm
Effective Coaching for the New World of Work Online Half-Day Seminar
Learn best practices of coaching to prepare for the dynamic and diverse workplace
The evolving world of work necessitates an adaptive approach to coaching. With significant shifts in workplace dynamics, traditional coaching methods now need revisiting. This seminar is your gateway to mastering the nuances of modern coaching.
Insights & Highlights:
- Contemporary Techniques: Delve into coaching techniques tailored to meet today’s leadership requirements.
- Gen Z Engagement: Unlock strategies specifically designed for Gen Z’s unique learning and development trajectories.
- Building Resilience: Craft coaching programs that emphasise holistic well-being and resilience in challenging times.
- The Digital Age: Navigate the intricacies of digital coaching in our increasingly online-centric world.
- Best practices in coaching for the modern workspace.
- Innovative methodologies to resonate with the workforce of today.
- Skill impartation strategies for Gen Z.
- Fostering health-centric organisational environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of leveraging digital coaching for the tech-savvy era.
Why you should attend?
Transition from traditional coaching techniques to approaches that resonate with today’s multifaceted work environment. Hear from industry experts, gain analytical insights, balanced perspectives, and equip yourself with tools that are not only timely but also future-ready.
Who Should Attend?
Business and Executive Coaches, Leaders, HR professionals, Managers, and anyone keen on revamping their coaching approach to stay relevant in the evolving world of work.
Join us and redefine your coaching blueprint for the future!
Registration fees exclude VAT. Includes speaker slides of the conference
17 October 2023 • Online Half-day Seminar R2 500.00
Attend the Spring HR Series seminars and enjoy an exclusive package deal that will optimise your learning experience.
|No seats booked||Registration Fee (ex VAT)||Discount||You Save|
|1||R 2 500 pp||–||–|
|5 to 10||R 2 125 pp||15%||R 375 pp|
|10 to 20||R 2 063 pp||17.5%||R 438 pp|
|20 or more||R 2 000 pp||20%||R 500 pp|
KR 2023 Spring HR Series:
- AI in HR on 19 September
- Effective Leadership on 20 September
- Managing the troublesome and counterproductive employee on 21 September
- Coaching for the New World of Work on 17 October
- Strategic Succession Planning on 19 October
Seminar Topics - 17 October 2023
- 08:15 - 08:30
- Opening and welcoming remarks
- Ingra Du Buisson-Narsai, Director: NeuroCapital & Registered Organisational Psychologist
- 08:30 - 09:10
- The changing face of coaching
- PANELLISTS: Nkulu Madonko, Founder, Quintus Coaching AND Dr Colleen Lightbody, Master Trainer, Speaker and Executive Coach, BrainWise AND Dr Dumi Magadlela, Vice-Principal, The Coaching Centre (TCC); Executive Coach; Team Coach; Coach Trainer and Leadership Skills Development Practitioner AND Dvorah Stein, People and Culture Strategist and Professional Certified Coach, The Hive - Coaching Culture Leadership
- 09:10 - 09:50
- Holistic health coaching in the workplace
- Lindsey Gray, Head of HR Operations, KTC-ZA
- 09:50 - 10:10
- Screen break and coffee refill
- 10:10 - 10:50
- Difficult coaching and mentoring conversations
- Nicola Keeve, Clinical Psychologist | Senior Psychologist: Training, JvR Africa Group
- 10:50 - 11:30
- Skills transference to Gen Z
- Snowy Mahlangu, Talent, Learning & Inclusion Leader, Marsh Middle East & Africa AND Alison Reid, Director of Personal Leadership Development and Coaching, Gordon Institute of Business Science
- 11:30 - 12:10
- Digital Coaching in Today's Landscape
- Dr Anna Tavis, Clinical Professor and Chair of the Human Capital Management Department, NYU's School of Professional Studies
- 12:10 - 13:00
- Open Dialogue and Q&A Segment