- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 19 Sep 2023
Fresh Perspectives: The KR 2023 Spring HR Series
Spring is upon us and it’s an opportune moment to embrace fresh approaches and invigorating strategies. Dive into the KR 2023 Spring HR Series to renew and rejuvenate your HR knowledge, gain refreshing insights and new tools to effectively manage your workplace challenges and opportunities.
With our series of half-day online seminars, we aim to empower HR professionals to emerge brighter and stronger in the post-COVID landscape.
Why Join Us?
Engage in profound discussions that tackle pressing HR challenges.
Explore pivotal themes, including:
- AI in HR on 19 September
- Effective Leadership on 20 September
- Managing the troublesome and counterproductive employee on 21 September
- Coaching for the New World of Work on 17 October
- Strategic Succession Planning on 19 October
Join us this September and October and emerge with insights that will guide you not just for the remainder of this year, but for the future ahead.
Attend the Spring HR Series seminars and enjoy an exclusive package deal that will optimise your learning experience.
|No seats booked||Registration Fee (ex VAT)||Discount||You Save|
|1||R 2 500 pp||–||–|
|5 to 10||R 2 125 pp||15%||R 375 pp|
|10 to 20||R 2 063 pp||17.5%||R 438 pp|
|20 or more||R 2 000 pp||20%||R 500 pp|
Connect, learn, and evolve—all from the comfort of your preferred setting. Book for one, two or all five sessions now!
Seminar Topics - 17 August 2023
- The reality of AI systems for organisations
- Prof Benjamin Rosman, Professor, School of Computer Science in Applied Mathematics, University of the Witwatersrand
- AI for Business – Utilising the opportunities
- Dr Hemachandran Kannan, Director of AI Research Centre, Woxsen University, Hyderabad, India (co-author of Artificial Intelligence for Business: An Implementation Guide Containing Practical and Industry- Specific Case Studies)
- AI and world of work – How organisations and HR departments are preparing to introduce AI
- Kevin Martin, Head: Research, Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4CP), Boston, USA
- AI calls for major upskilling of employees – A roadmap forward
- Admire Gwanzura, IITPSA President