- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 06 - 09 Mar 2023
- All Day
HR Director Conference 2023
Creating Human-Centred, Future Ready Organisations
The HR event in Africa for future thinking HR leaders who are committed to elevating the HR function
Cape Town | 6–9 March 2023
Johannesburg | 13–16 March 2023
We have missed you! We are excited to welcome you to the in-person HR Director Conference 2023 where we can see your smiles, shake hands (or bump elbows), and clink glasses once again!
With two venues to choose from (Cape Town or Johannesburg) this promises to be the HR conference you do not want to miss!
Hear from companies like: Media 24, Clicks, Skynamo, BMW, Cape Union Mart, Puma, Ogilvy, Old Mutual, Meridian Group, Coronation, Food Lovers, Capitec Bank, AON, Maitland Group, Pep, SA Tourism, KFC, and more confirmed to speak thus far. The event will be structured as below and HR leaders can choose to attend one day or all 4 days. Early bird specials and group offers are available. Special prices for NGOs/NPOs/Small businesses and Academia (please enquire). Prices have been kept at prior to 2020 rates – you can find the fees are on the second last page of the brochure.
The event will be structured as follows
Cape Town: V&A Waterfront
6-9 March 2023 (choose to attend one day or all 4 days)
- 6 and 7 March = Agile People Leadership certification workshop
- 7 March = Building resilient organisations workshop
- 8 and 9 March = Two-day conference
Johannesburg (venue to be confirmed)
13-16 March 2023 (choose to attend one day or all 4 days)
- 13 and 14 March = Agile People Leadership certification workshop
- 13 March = Building resilient organisations workshop
- 15 and 16 March = Two-day Conference
About this senior level event for HR Directors
Join us at the premier conference for HR Directors and executive teams this coming March and get actionable insights to help you harness the full potential of the changing world of work.
This exclusive gathering of HR decision-makers is dedicated to help you find the best approach to achieve your HR business goals and set your company apart.
Join like-minded HR professionals. Come connect in-person, network and share your stories and experiences. This is an ideal opportunity to step out of the office, to focus on your own development, to be in a different environment allowing you the opportunity to reflect and think differently. Meet HR leaders who are not only thinking about the changes ahead but laying the groundwork for that future today.
Why attend the HR Director Conference?
- Hear what other companies are learning – and what are they changing.
- Discover what is next for HR.
- Plenty of live discussions: Spontaneous, inspiring, and engaging discussions around hot topics. Interact with our panellists, ask questions, discuss your challenges, and discover how to deal with them.
- Learn first-hand what you can do NOW to shape the future of your organisation, and how to be ready for what’s next.
- Expand your network and discuss the latest updates in the HR world.
- Learn, network and benchmark: Learn from your peers, benchmark against other organisations across different sectors, express your views, opinions and share best practice.
- Reconnect in person!
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunity:
For more than 10 years KR has delivered this high-level event to HR leaders – who are hard to reach decision makers.
Boost your brand with enhanced business relationships, lead generation and a full pipeline.
Benefits of becoming a partner:
- Valuable face-time with current and new business partners.
- Build relationships, gather leads, and make sales.
- Showcase your latest products and service offerings.
- Profile your executives with speaking opportunities that are designed to enhance your position in the market.
- Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform for top HR decisions makers.
- Present the practical implementation of your products and solutions in our innovative conference programme.
- There’s a sponsorship package for every budget.
Past partners include: Oracle, Workday, Thomas International, JvR, University of Johannesburg, Metropolitan, Sanlam, Lesson Desk, Excel Academy and more!
Contact Debbie Atwell for more information on our different packages at email@example.com.
Please note this is NOT a large tradeshow. Our conference is designed for networking, sharing and learning, there is therefore limited sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available.