- 27 Jan 2022
- All Day
HR and Labour Trends: 2022 Seminar
Plan and Prepare Now!
The past two years tested the HR fraternity to the limit! What became clear, is that one cannot forecast the future. However, by considering various future scenarios and having conversations about the future, organisations can be better prepared for different future events.
Here is a one-day event that will assist HR Departments to plan better strategically for 2022. Highly respected leaders in their fields will discuss their views on 2022. Input will be provided on economic and socio-political trends. Wage and Salary and IR/Labour Law expectations will be discussed.
Expectations and trends around the Talent Market and Health and Wellness priorities will be highlighted.
Leading HR Professionals will also share their approaches to planning strategically with the view on 2022 and beyond.
Attend this one-day event and be better prepared for 2022!
Registration Fees (Excl. VAT)
HR and Labour Trends: 2022
Fee: R2500 (excl. VAT)
One Day - 27 January 2022
- 08:30 - 09:10
- Economic Forecasts
- SPEAKER: Arthur Kamp, Chief Economist – Sanlam Asset Management
- 09:10 - 10:30
- Socio Political Trends for 2022 and the impact on organisations
- SPEAKER: Justice Malala, Newspaper Columnist, Political Commentator, Author and Media Entrepreneur
- 10:30 - 11:10
- IR / Labour Trends for 2022
- SPEAKER: Johan Botes, Head of Employment Practice Group at Baker McKenzie
- 11:10 - 11:30
- Morning tea break
- 11:30 - 12:10
- The Talent Market
- SPEAKER: Sandra Burmeister, N2Growth, Regional President Africa
- 12:10 - 12:50
- Wage and Salary Trends
- SPEAKER: Dr Mark Bussin, Chairman at 21st Century
- 12:50 - 14:00
- Lunch break
- 14:00 - 14:50
- HR Strategy in Turbulent Times – This is our focus areas for 2022
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Prof Theo Veldsman, Work Psychologist and Thought Leader and other Leading HR Professionals.
- 14:50 - 15:30
- Preparing Your Company for Constant Change and Complexity: We are not confronted with Complexity: We are Complexity
- Casper Oelofsen, Experienced Complexity Thinking Partner for Leaders and Teams in the new world of work
- 15:30 - 15:45
- Afternoon break
- 15:45 - 16:30
- Health and Wellness trends for 2022
- Navlika Ratangee, Managing Director at ICAS AND Dr. Cecile Benade, Organisational Effectiveness Lead: EVP & Culture for Momentum Metropolitan
- Wrap up and Close