- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 01 Aug 2023
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Leadership Lessons from Emperor Shaka Zulu the Great – Book Launch
Please join us for the highly anticipated online book launch of: Leadership Lessons from Emperor Shaka Zulu the Great by Professor Phinda Mzwakhe Madi Don’t miss out on this momentous occasion on 1 August at 5pm and be part of an engaging discussion with the author Professor Phinda Madi alongside Thulani Gcabashe author of the foreword.
Date: 1 August 2023
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Online: Live via Zoom
Attendance is complimentary, but RSVP is essential.
For any queries please contact Magdeline Matlatse at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Prof Phinda Madi takes you on a remarkable journey into the rich heritage of Africa’s history, unearthing the dramatic truth of a remarkable leader’s victories and ultimate defeat. “Leadership Lessons from Emperor SHAKA ZULU the Great” delves into Shaka’s heroic and inspiring story, brought to life through Madi’s rich flowing narrative filled with vivid imagery and gripping drama, ensuring an enjoyable reading experience. But this book goes beyond storytelling. Prof Phinda Madi skillfully translates Shaka’s life into ten invaluable leadership lessons that are applicable in our modern world. By exploring the full spectrum of a real-life career in leadership, Madi highlights essential and universal truths of good leadership, providing a pathway to growth and success.
Seminar Topics - 17 August 2023
- The reality of AI systems for organisations
- Prof Benjamin Rosman, Professor, School of Computer Science in Applied Mathematics, University of the Witwatersrand
- AI for Business – Utilising the opportunities
- Dr Hemachandran Kannan, Director of AI Research Centre, Woxsen University, Hyderabad, India (co-author of Artificial Intelligence for Business: An Implementation Guide Containing Practical and Industry- Specific Case Studies)
- AI and world of work – How organisations and HR departments are preparing to introduce AI
- Kevin Martin, Head: Research, Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4CP), Boston, USA
- AI calls for major upskilling of employees – A roadmap forward
- Admire Gwanzura, IITPSA President