- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 05 May 2023
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Learning Technologies Online Workshop
Understanding what Learning Technologies are, how they work and their aims is the key to a successful Learning and Development practice.
This workshop will:
- cover the latest developments in the Learning Technology space, including learning theory for technology, artificial intelligence, virtual reality and the metaverse – all with implications for L&D;
- assess Learning Technology to determine the appropriateness for L&D delivery;
- guide L&D professionals to determine where their budget is best spent on technology and how to analyse the return on investment;
- explain how to utilise Learning Technology to ensure and enhance the learning experience;
- teach attendees how to critically assess where artificial intelligence can make a measurable difference and where it is worth investing in;
- explain how AI can be used to boost the effectiveness of workplace learning, reduce drop-off rates in online learning and improve ROI; and
- highlight how Learning Technology extends cognition, swings teaching to learning and enables new pedagogies.
Who should attend?
- L&D Practitioners
- Talent Development Officers
- HR Practitioners
- Academics in the L&D and broader HR Field
About the Facilitator
Donald Clark has over 35 years’ experience in online learning, simulations, virtual reality, mobile and artificial intelligence projects. He was a founding member of Epic Group plc and is the Founder and CEO of Wildfire Learning. He is a frequent global speaker, blogger, advisor and researcher, and is also a Visiting Professor at the University of Derby. Based in Brighton, UK, Donald Clark is the author of Artificial Intelligence for Learning and Learning Experience Design.