- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- Date: 28 Sep 2021
- Time: All Day
- Authentic Leadership Effectiveness (ALE) Online Workshop – for Senior or Executive Leaders
- Oct 26 2021
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 28 Sep 2021
- All Day
Revisiting Strategy in Uncertain Times Seminar
Even before Covid-19 struck, the world was complex, uncertain and volatile. The digital revolution was already calling for new business models. Now, following its impact, it’s even more imperative to look at new hybrid working models, operating structures and business models (all of which can function in extremely uncertain conditions).
In essence, there’s never been a better (or more crucial) time to revisit your own organisational strategy. But your old strategy planning techniques may no longer be relevant in this uncertain and complex market…
Join us online on 28 September, when we’ll be hosting our Revisiting Strategy in Uncertain Times Seminar!
You’ll have a chance to hear from leading local and international authorities, as they share their insights on how strategy planning has evolved in the post-Covid workplace. You’ll also get ideas on how to revisit your own corporate strategy for a more resilient, future-ready organisation.
This virtual, one-day seminar will cover important themes, such as:
- Planning for risks that you cannot foresee
- Strategic thinking for today
- What is your digital platform strategy?
- The secret to successful strategy execution
- Strategies for organisational resilience
- Embedding ESG in your corporate strategy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Strategic planning executives
- Senior executives
- Organisational development practitioners
- Strategic planning consultants and facilitators
- HR executives
- The Mindset Index: Mapping the mind for strategic foresight
- Strategic Thinking – Pathways to Resilience
- Embedding ESG in your Corporate strategy
- Platform Strategy – Transform your business with AI, Platforms and Human Intelligence
- Using metrics of Organizational Capability to inform Strategy Development
- Conversations around Corporate Strategy – PANEL DISCUSSION
- Strategies for Organisational Resilience
- Talent – Strategy – Risk
- Successful Strategy Execution – The Secret of Consistency!
- Dr Morne Mostert is the Director of the Institute for Futures Research at Stellenbosch University and a full member of the Club of Rome
- Dr Noman Chorn, Strategy Consultant | Part-time Academic | Non-executive Director
- Dr Grant Sieff, CEO of IC Growth Group
- Michael Canic, Helping Organizational Leaders Make Strategy Happen | Strategy + Execution Consultant | Speaker | Author of Ruthless Consistency, out now!
REGISTRATION FEES (excl. VAT)
KR Community Member: R2 360.00 (20% discount)
Non Member: Normal fee R2 950.00