- 25 Feb 2022
- All Day
Strategies for designing the Digital Employee Experience (DEX) Workshop
Post Conference Workshop for Organisational Development Conference
This workshop will cover
- The evolution of Human Experience (HX) to build a hybrid inclusive work culture
- Principles to shape a digital employee experience
- An understanding of the systemic factors that drive HX
- Structure and Skill
- EVP and the lived Experience
- Culture and Employee Experience (EX)
- Analytics and diagnostic empathy mapping
- Employee Experience enablers
- Practical immersion of designing an HR process DEX principles
- g. Onboarding
- g. Maternity Leave
Participants will receive:
- Tools for designing and shaping the HX
- A practical framework for designing the onboarding and offboarding – the 2 critical moments that matter in the EX journey
About the Facilitator
Selma de Morney, Managing Director, Human Fire
Selma de Morney is the founder of Humanfire – a boutique and agile talent management consultancy. Humanfire exists to help organisations unleash human potential by enabling talent and the organisations they work for to thrive together.
They do this by reimagining talent, Human Experience (HX) strategies and the tools and technologies to liberate them. They act as a journey partner to help create a connected human-centric workplace with greater relevance for the future.
As a journey partner to clients, Selma has been a part of large-scale culture, change and talent management transformation initiatives. Humanfire has the dynamic and intuitive ability to connect teams and collaboration partners for customized solutions.
As a forward thinking and innovative business, their drive is to shape and deliver experiences that people will love.
Strategies for designing the Digital Employee Experience (DEX) | Online Workshop: R2 250 .00
Minimum of 5 people per course and maximum of 25 people • Registration fee excludes VAT.