- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 19 Oct 2023
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
Succession Planning Online Half-Day Seminar
In today’s ever-evolving corporate realm, ensuring seamless leadership transitions is no longer just an option—it’s a necessity. The dynamic nature of global markets, compounded by unforeseeable disruptions, mandates proactive planning. Yet, a pervasive challenge remains: organisational leaders often lack a panoramic view of emerging talent within their folds. Such oversights can carve potential voids in succession trajectories, jeopardising the continuity and vitality of an organisation.
The Succession Planning Online Seminar is an insightful half-day gathering, dedicated to catalysing impactful dialogues and shaping the blueprint for future-focused succession planning. It’s more than just a seminar—it’s a forward-thinking convergence of minds, methodologies, and mission.
What You’ll Gain:
- Comprehensive Insights: Equip yourself with a granular understanding of the pressing challenges and nuances in succession planning.
- Diverse Topics and Interactivity: With a multitude of subjects and participatory sessions, you will walk away with concrete, actionable strategies to refine your organisation’s succession roadmaps.
Benefits of Participation:
- Leadership for Tomorrow: Cultivate a leadership pipeline that’s diverse, adept, and primed to navigate the complexities of a fast-paced global environment.
- Success Metrics: Delve into cutting-edge strategies and methodologies to evaluate the efficacy of your succession planning efforts.
- Spotting the Stars: Explore advanced assessment methods to identify, and subsequently nurture, high-calibre talent within your organisation.
- Inclusivity in Leadership: Learn innovative approaches to close existing gaps and champion a leadership pipeline that’s diverse, representative, and inclusive.
- Sustainability: Grasp techniques to ensure that your succession strategies not only meet present-day needs but remain resilient, relevant, and robust for the future.
Don’t merely be a spectator to change. Embrace it, shape it, and drive it. Join us for a seminar that promises to provide you with knowledge, foresight, empowerment, and evolution. Secure your organisation’s legacy and future with informed, strategic succession planning.
Registration fees exclude VAT. Includes speaker slides of the conference
19 October 2023 • Online Half-day Seminar R2 500.00
Attend the Spring HR Series seminars and enjoy an exclusive package deal that will optimise your learning experience.
|No seats booked||Registration Fee (ex VAT)||Discount||You Save|
|1||R 2 500 pp||–||–|
|5 to 10||R 2 125 pp||15%||R 375 pp|
|10 to 20||R 2 063 pp||17.5%||R 438 pp|
|20 or more||R 2 000 pp||20%||R 500 pp|
KR 2023 Spring HR Series:
- AI in HR on 19 September
- Effective Leadership on 20 September
- Managing the troublesome and counterproductive employee on 21 September
- Coaching for the New World of Work on 17 October
- Strategic Succession Planning on 19 October
Seminar Topics - 19 October 2023
- 08:20 - 08:30
- Opening and welcoming remarks
- 08:30 - 09:10
- Succession Management: Essential Steps and Common Missteps
- Ashnie Muthusamy, Head of Talent, Transformation, and Learning & Development at Sun International | Author, Speaker, and Coach
- 09:10 - 09:50
- The Specialist Pipeline: Beyond Titles and Technical Training
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER: Kent Jonasen, CEO, Leadership Pipeline Institute
- 09:50 - 10:10
- Coffee refill and screen break
- 10:10 - 10:50
- Case Study: Spotting Leadership Potential with Precision
- Nontuthuko Mgabhi General Manager Human Resources, Richards Bay Coal Terminal (Pty) Ltd
- 10:50 - 11:30
- Case Study: Gauging Succession Effectiveness: Beyond Intuition
- Ian Chauvet, Founder and Principal Consultant, Thrive People & Strategy
- 11:30 - 12:10
- Ensuring the Continuity of Succession Plans
- Vuyokazi Dwane, Senior Director, Human Capital, ICF-accredited Coach, Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- 12:10 - 13:00
- General Discussion and Q&A
- Wrap-up and closure