- NAVIGATING THE FUTURE: STRATEGIC HR MANAGEMENT IN 2024
- Jan 30 2024
- 8:20 am - 1:00 pm
- 27 - 28 Jul 2022
- All Day
Talent Management Conference
Rethinking Talent Management
Despite very high unemployment levels, the “war” for skilled and highly skilled talent is increasing. The new world of work, especially remote and hybrid working models will require organisations to rethink their strategies to attract, develop and retain skills.
Talent Management will have to rely more on talent analytics and appropriate technology to provide for the immediate and future talent needs of organisations.
At this in-person Talent Management Conference you will hear from talent leaders about the innovative, adaptable talent management strategies they rely on to attract, engage and retain an ever-evolving workforce in a dramatically shifting business climate.
Benefits of attending:
- Receive new insights from top organisations on how you can reshape your talent strategies for the post-covid period.
- Learn how recruitment is being reinvented – find out about the digital transformations in recruiting the talent critical to organisational success.
- Learn how to make smarter talent decisions with talent analytics.
- Get more ideas on how to recruit and retain Gen-Zs.
- Learn how to refocus your employer branding.
- You will be able to network and share as well as gain insights from other delegates in a highly newly designed interactive conference.
- Hear case studies from top organisations like Unilever, Discovery, MTN, Deloitte, EOH, Famous Brands, Liberty Life and many more!
Who should attend?
This conference is recommended for directors, VPs, managers, advisors, specialists, academics and consultants who are concerned with the following areas:
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Planning
- Learning & Training
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Human Resources
To register for this event download a brochure or email Magdeline on: email@example.com