If you’re revamping your organisation’s employee retirement strategy, then this book is for you! Preparing Employees for Retirement is an authoritative guide to help any HR executive plan, implement and execute a successful employee retirement plan.
This book offers practical advice in the form of tips, summaries and checklists on how to:
• Prepare the employer and retiree for the transition
• Communicate the new experience with stakeholders
• Ensure fairness and transparency prevails
• Support and guide the retiree
• Offer training to help clarify the “how”
• Celebrate the start of a new journey!
• And more!
Preparing Employees for Retirement is a must-read for any leader who is serious about talent retention. After all, prospective retirees can continue be a great source of wisdom, skill and stability for an organisation, even after their retirement date!