The ‘New World of Work’ is not a future concept. It is a current reality.
Not only has the nature of work changed, but how we organise ourselves to optimally deliver the work is also evolving. There’s no doubt, the advent of ‘Agile’ is challenging traditional organisation structures and ways of working.
How should HR practitioners and business leaders respond?
This book explores this brave, new, agile world of work and what it takes to shift mindsets, behaviours, structures and practices to enable success.
The New World of Work: An ‘SOS’ Call to Management offers readers a thorough, but easy-to-understand. overview of:
• Agility in the workplace
• Organisation challenges and responses to agility
• The rise of the contingent workforce
• Attracting and retaining talent
• Driving teamwork and rewarding teams
• Commensurate leadership and people practices
• The key features and differences between robotics and artificial intelligence (AI)
• Work space design, co-location and how the HR function should respond
• And more!
Offering numerous first-hand case studies, as well as hands-on, practical advice, The New World of Work: An ‘SOS’ Call to Management will equip HR practitioners and business leaders to respond to these new agile structures and ways of working.