Authors: Dave van der Merwe
Hardcopy price: R329.00 (15% discount price R279.65 valid till 31 July 2023)
E-version price: R296.00 (15% discount price R251.60 valid till 31 July 2023)
Published: July 2022
Leadership seems deceptively simple to explain, yet in its essence, it is multifaceted and complex.
This practical handbook for leaders is structured around a series of key themes and thought-provoking reflective questions. The key themes cover:
- Self-Awareness as a leader
- Leading Change and Talent
- Thinking Strategically and Stakeholders
- Enabling Execution and Driving Results
Reflective questions are one thing, but being deliberate and intentional about taking action could be the critical trigger required to drive a paradigm shift in your leadership journey.
Selected observations on leadership impact and executive effectiveness from the insights to the reflective questions:
- Living a balanced life
- Your plan for significance
- The importance of always being authentic and human
- How you show up as a leader
- Creating quality thinking time
- Asking powerful questions
- Being deliberate, intentional, and taking action
- Focusing on what really matters and owning the narrative
- Unlocking the potential and discretionary energy of others
- Being an enabler for the whole ecosystem to flourish
- Working on the business, versus working in the business, and knowing when to be where.