KR’s HUMAN CAPITAL AND LABOUR RESEARCH provides in-depth and comprehensive data of the latest human capital and labour trends and developments in various African countries.
Each country report will provide you with a better understanding and knowledge of the context of human capital and labour in terms of:
– Labour market efficiency
– Employment levels and trends
– Unemployment and job creation
– Wage and salary trends
– Training and skills development
– Skills shortages
– Industrial relations
– Inter-cultural challenges
– Economic indicators
– Standards of living
– Expatriates, immigrants and diaspora
– Human resources profession and more.
In addition, the research sets these developments in context and explains their significance. Data is benchmarked against South Africa and Nigeria to provide context and perspective. This enables you to make better strategic decisions for your organisation.
Our integrated country reports are a must to read if you want to analyse labour market trends and identify human capital business risks!
ESSENTIAL FOR A VARIETY OF PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS:
– HR and Talent Managers
– Marketing Departments
– Academics in HR
– Government Departments
– Development Agencies
– Professional Services
THE DATA HAS BEEN COMPILED FROM A VARIETY OF CREDIBLE AND PUBLISHABLE SOURCES, INCLUDING:
– African Development Bank
– Central banks
– Government departments
– International Labour Organization
– International Monetary Fund
– Mo Ibrahim Foundation
– Statistical bureaus
– United Nations Development Program
– World Bank
– World Economic Forum
– and MANY more!
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS THIS RESEARCH?
OPTION A: Subscribe to our digital platform
Included in your annual subscription:
- Digital access to the most comprehensive information on human capital and labour developments in various African countries.
- Selection of various African country reports or the option to subscribe to all the country reports.
- Content is updated regularly.
- Access to the Human Capital Research Portal for unlimited number of users.
- Access information from any device connected to the internet.
- Various authentication options are available such as IP authentication and login passwords.
- All the content on the Human Capital Research Portal is fully searchable by search engines and discovery tools.
- Download Power Point Presentations with all graphs and tables.
- Option to download all the information in a pdf report.
- Hypertext links provide the users with additional related information.
- On-demand user statistics are available to monitor the usage of the platform by the users.
- Monthly newsletter highlighting the latest developments in human capital and labour trends.