A practical and informative toolkit with forms, policies and vital procedures
The most common of disputes referred to the CCMA are concerned with dismissals on the basis of misconduct or incapacity.
The dispute resolution mechanisms provide for by the Labour Relations Act makes it obligatory on employers to follow fair dismissal procedures.
Every employee has constitutional rights not to be unfairly dismissed and therefore, has a right to refer a dispute to the CCMA.
Jan has created an easy to follow guide for you to:
- Conduct your case at the CCMA? – YES YOU CAN!
- Avoid costly mistakes and embarrassment
- Confident and professional case presentation
- Know your rights and refuse to be pushed around
- An easy step-by-step formula – success guaranteed
- A robust and Streetwize approach!
- Full toolkit provided
This updated edition includes the amended CCMA rules that comply with the legislative amendments of the Labour Relations Amendment Act 6 of 2014 that came into operation on
1 January 2015.