- The different purposes that ACs are used for.
- The introduction of ACs into South Africa and the growth of ACs.
- The role that the ACSG plays in promoting ACs.
- What AC practitioners should consider when using ACs.
- Why strategic positioning of an AC is important.
- The business case for ACs in organisations.
- The Code of Ethics for ACs in South Africa.
- Assessment Centre Policy.
- AC case studies and the ethical implications.
- The Assessment Centre Design Model.
- Why an AC needs to be grounded in a thorough job analysis.
- How the theories underpinning ACs have been researched over the years.
- The intricacies of simulation and centre development.
- The importance of trialling simulations and piloting an AC.
- The importance of confidentiality and the safe storage of material.
- An international perspective on current practices and future challenges around assessment centres.
- And more!
Assessment Centres: Unlocking People Potential for Growth is a complete ‘how to’ book that focuses on practical execution. In addition, it includes numerous case studies as examples for the principles discussed.