“By getting me to think differently this workbook helped me land a fantastic new job.” Gillian Kabe, Nedbank Private Wealth
Ron Hyams has helped hundreds of people transition to new jobs. He believes the most important ingredient in getting a job is to clarify your personal brand, your strengths and your ‘offer’. In his new book, How to Get the Job You Want, he shares how to accelerate the process of getting your perfect job (faster):
* Get your attitude right – turn crisis into opportunity.
* Conduct a career stock take – identify your skills and strengths.
* Envision your ideal job – know your preferences.
* Build your brand – clarify your unique value add.
* Create a compelling CV – your ‘Brand Me’ sales document.
* Craft a powerful LinkedIn profile – become social media savvy.
* Access the hidden job market – secrets of powerful networking.
* Use multiple approaches – think out of the box in your job search.
* Hone your interview skills – how to present your best self.
* Maintain momentum – professionalise the job of getting a job.
To make a powerful impression in an overcrowded job market, you need to stand out. This practical workbook will show you how to showcase your personal brand and get the job you’ve always wanted.