With the large-scale advent of the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR), the world is in constant flux. This has been exacerbated by the fallout of Covid-19. To be relevant in the next few decades, any business that wants to develop their Leadership cadres will have to embrace drastic transformations in their approach to every area of leadership formalisation, modelling, training and development.
This newly developed 4.OD® Leadership Development Model is the departure point for business to embark on new leadership journeys appropriate for the future. The new Leadership Skills required are comprehensively addressed.
The model will become one of the main contributors in the field of future business leadership and leadership preparedness for Industry 4.0 for most organisations.
4.OD® Leadership Development Model is scientifically based within the context of organisations and business.
The Anatomy of Leadership in Industry 4.0 is a detailed exposition of the model, the technical and dynamic aspects of the model application as well as the implications for leadership in business.
The contents include:
- Leadership Misconceptions
- The Skills Required in the 4IR
- Leadership Challenges and the future in the 4IR and Beyond
- The “Why” behind the 4.OD® Leadership Development Model
- OD® Leadership Development Model
- The Dimensions and Elements of the 4.OD® Leadership Development Model
- Future Applications of the 4.OD® Leadership Development Model