Are you responsible for managing people? It’s no secret that many managers find it challenging to do this effectively! It is difficult enough to get people management right without having to think about the best way to run key processes such as selection, performance management and career management.
You could soon be inspiring the people in your team with the brand of management and leadership they expect and admire in a manager, by using the comprehensive range of STARTOOLS. If you manage or influence other managers, they too could be inspiring their teams with their professional management approach.
The more than 30 tried and tested people management tips, tools and templates directly support the six responsibilities, and can be used to create an inspiring and productive work environment for you and your team.
Particularly useful tools include:
- Selection Interview Resource Guide
- Leading People through Change
- Supporting Performance Improvement
- Twenty Learning Opportunities
- Coaching Styles Model and Coaching Plan
- Leading for Motivation
- Building an Effective Team
- Performance Management Documents
- Handling Conflict
- Deciding your Career Direction
- Motivation Checklists and Tools
- Talent Management Process
STARTOOLS encourage star performance from individuals and teams.